Saturday, January 14, 2012



(: Beautiful picture.

I'm in my mom's house now. Got back from youth and looking for sponsors :D I feel so happy now because

My group has reached its target! 

wooooh! *claps. And it's all thanks to UNCLE DANNY XD

He donated 1k and advertised on our magazine. Totaling 3K! HAHAHAHA , wheeee. Sing a happy song :D So now we have around 3.7K! ALMOST 4K! But I could tell that he doesn't think it's a good investment. Ohwell.

But we're still gonna stick to the car wash thing. Just not tomorrow. Cause xinyi cant make it. She just facebook chat me saying she couldn't make it tomorrow. So that means that I CAN GO SUPPORT XIAONIU :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. But his phone is off.

Omgsh okay scratch almost 4K,

4.6K! 
Xueer found another 900! Omgshomgshomgsh. This is so AWESOME! From like , 200 plus then suddenly jump to ALMOST 5K XD HAHAHAHAH . High already.

And youthhh . Youth was okay. He's still soooooooooooooooo cute (: nyehehe. Okay I guess there's nothing else to say already. I've not showered the whole day and I'm still wearing the same thing and I've wore this orange pancaragam shirt for 4 days STRAIGHT! I'm so glad I don't have to wear it again tomorrow and I'm so tired and I feel so icky and I wanna shower but my mom wants to go out and buy a printer and my laptop battery is super low so BYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment