Friday, January 13, 2012

Gonna practice one more time then head to bed! What a tiring day and I didn't even take a afternoon nap OR sleep in school. Woooh *claps. It's an achievement for me, okay.

My group and I are gonna go TTDI and find sponsors again tomorrow :D and on Sunday. But I don't feel like going cause I have tuition and stuff. Plus xiaoniu has a performance and I wanna go see 8) he hasn't texted me the details yet, though. Waiting. But I wouldn't miss out on Sunday's! We're gonna go wash cars. Booyeah. And maybe sell some soaps. I forgotten to suggest that idea to Xinyi :x ops!

My eyes kinda stings a bit right now. I'm having a really hard time trying to keep it open. See how I can't survive without sleeping in school?

Hmm what else is there to write.

Oh yeah! My dad agreed to go see Milo then he'll decide whether we can keep it or not :D Milo is a dog by the way. It used to be my Uncle Danny's but he doesn't want it anymore. ): poor dog. So now it's in my aunt's house. They don't want it either. Psh, I'll gladly take him! He's so adorable (:

OKAY. Gonna just mess around a bit then head to bed (: Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment